|Ignore my curtain please.|
Six months ago, I jumped onto the environmental movement wagon of using natural ingredients for bath products. I started using Lush soaps as the do not use any additional packaging, use mostly naturally occurring ingredients, and have cute descriptions. Yes, a sucker, I know.
Fast forward to the present, I can honestly say that in this 6 months, I have rarely touched my shower gels/wash, until this. This product is scheduled to be launched this month of October, so you can't find it on their website yet. I have been using this everyday for the past week so I guess I am well able to give my honest opinion.
The verdict? I kinda like it.
An invigorating burst of fragrant sumptuousness; and a gentle caress of velvety opulence. Formulated with a bouquet of rich, moisturizing ingredients, the silky cream coats the skin like a layer of gossamer. Perfumed with the finest essence of Orange, the cream's spellbinding scent envelopes you in a sweet-smelling cocoon, and intoxicates you with its aroma-therapeutic fragrance. In spite of its lavish thickness, the cream rinses off easily, while leaving the skin feeling deliciously soft and sinfully smooth. The gorgeous scent of citrus - though not overpowering - lingers lightly on the skin long after you step out of the shower.
|Yeah, I typed the whole thing out!|
Phew, I hope you actually read it. I had to type it word for word from the press release as I am using Adobe Reader, not Acrobat. (Long after I finished typing this, I realized that there IS a word select tool in Reader. Dang.) There is a whole bunch of other words in the next 2 pages in the press release, but I won't bore you with the details.
Why I like it:
- It is moisturizing. I don't have dry skin but my hands do get papery when I am in the office. Can't say I feel that now, even though the temperature and humidity hasn't changed in my work environment. (They say it is the Olive Oil in it.) By the way, I don't use lotion at all.
- It lathers really well. BUT. Take note that I have been using soap all these while, which kinda suck in lathering up.
- I am a floral girl, who shun sweetness and fruitiness in skin product. The citrus smell however, I really, really likey. Enough so that I am going to change my current shower flavour soon.
- The citrus smell might be too overpowering. Don't believe the 'Cellnique says'. The citrusy smell is really strong.
- You won't get the squeaky clean feeling after washing up.
- It is RM 59.00 for a mere 250ml.
So should you try it? Well, if you have some spare change lying around the sofa, dig it up, buy one and try it. I am totally in love with the citrus smell.
Kahani from So Loverly has a review on this too!
Price: RM 59.00
Net Weight: 250ml
Available at: www.cellnique.com
The ingredient list:
|Can you read it?|