Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bought! Once A Week Weekly Deodorant

I have to confess, I have low willpower. This morning I just took a walk around Watson and Guardian and my wish list just doubled. I saw and tested these amazing Hyaluronic Acid products from Aquajuju Aquamoist range and already I am falling in love, especially with the 100% Hyaluronic Acid Essence.

The one I want!
Wallet, please grow to be bottomless. I need RM 90, in spare change or otherwise.

Kimoko (from Singapore?) has a great review on a lot of the stuff from this range, in which she compares them to Hado Labo. You may also take a gander around the official Juju Cosmetic website but mind you, it's in mandarin.

Anyway, digressing.

The REAL deodorant

As in title, I just bought the Once A Week deodorant that promises to be the REAL deodorant. Sweat proof, bath proof and zero ordour. For a week. Hard to believe? Yep. Hard to swallow? Extremely. However Xin from PrettyBeautiful has a review on it and she swears that it works. To be honest, I was tempted to try it therefore I made a conscious effort to look for it at Guardian. It retails at RM 8.90.

I'll try it out and let you know next week yeah?

2 comments:

xin said...

hey dear u resumed blogging already? welcome back! :D hope tht thing works for u too

Jessie said...

Hey Xin, yeah trying to return to blogging :) I'll be reviewing that next

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails