Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beauty Swatch: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ivy Shimmer Ink

Click on images to enlarge. Ivy Shimmer Ink

The full review for Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner is here.

Just an update on one of the colours I own. This Ivy Shimmer Ink is a deep Christmassy green with shimmer that doesn't go on quite smoothly as my matte Black Ink or Chocolate Shimmer Ink. Very very weird and un-endearing.

Unevenness. Yuck.

In fact I utterly hate it :(

I'm going to buy Forest Shimmer Ink next and throw this pot in some deep dark crevice.

On a side note, I think Bobbi Brown reformulated this gel liner. The newer ones are now in clear glass pots (please refer to first picture lower right) and are extremely creamy and moister.

Price: RM 70

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails