Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beauty's Future: Bobbi Brown Holiday 2008 Collection

You might know now that I simply adore Bobbi Brown. Somehow her stuff just gets to me, though they are mostly neutrals and her packaging is simply sleek black. Other brands may be rich and opulent but either their price tag scares me away or their price tag scares me away. :D

Bobbi Brown's Holiday collection should be on counters starting November and yes, some things just caught my eye. Mostly probably I won't even get half of what I want (pity the money bag) but perhaps someone may wanna surprise me with some Christmas goodies.

Some pictures to feast on:


Lip and Eye palette. Look at the gorgeous metallic colours, just perfect for the holiday season. I want!


Lip gloss trio


Velvet plum eye palette


Tube tints set


Moon rock long-wear eye palette. Consist of 2 cream shadows and 2 long-wear gel liner. I want!


Night sky long-wear eye palette. Consist of 2 cream shadows and 2 long-wear gel liner. I want!


Copper diamond cosmetic bag with brushes. I want!


Copper diamond beauty kit. Cosmetics sold separately.


Copper diamond small beauty trunk. Cosmetics sold separately.


I got all these from bobbibrowncosmetics.com so I'm not really sure whether everything will be available here in Malaysia. Hopefully those I want will be here :D

1 comment:

Connie said...

oooh! the long wear palettes look yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails