Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beauty Swatch: ELF Candy Shop Lip Tins in Berry Pop


Click on image to enlarge

And so while I just like this product, I'm starting to fall in love with the colour Cherry Bomb (full review). Thinking there was another darker coloured tin left I haven't tried and I wanted to gift my sister with Cherry Bomb, I snatched them both up.


Tiny glitters, if you look closely enough

While I am a little disappointed that the colour was a bit on the sheer side, I can't stop sniffing it as it smells like berries. Definitely an improvement from Cherry Bomb, which smells like mocha instead of cherry.


Berry Pop

Once applied, the colour looks like my lips but better and deeper and it also adds shine and slickness.


My fav Cherry Bomb

I use Cherry Bomb when I want chili redness but dare not rock full red lips.

3 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

yr lips looks plump and juicy. and your skin is so radiant!

Askmewhats said...

thanks for this! :) I've always wondered about this on the lips! :)

Just Sharlene and My Spice Cats said...

Wow! A beauty products review site, cool! I love french manicure. Hehe...

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails