Friday, August 29, 2008

Haul: Loreal Sale


Click on images to enlarge

Just a lil somethings I bought last week.

  • Lancome Uv Expert DNA Shield SPF 30 PA++ (this is for mom)
  • Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Purifying Foam (I have been using this since forever, together with Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Brightening Hydrating Emulsion
  • Shu Uemura Eye Correcting Pro Concealer in Mauve (I don't have much dark circles, so I just brighten the under eye area. Since my Dior Skinflash has finished and I haven't bought a new one yet, just thought of trying this)
  • Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow N in P Spring Breeze (2007 Spring)
  • Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow N in IR Earth Brown (2007 Spring, I got the Harmonious Orange Blush by the way)
  • Shu Uemura Shimer Eye Liner in 01 Black (now this I gotta try, I think this is fairly new, manufacturing date is Jan 2008)

And so, that's all.

3 comments:

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

eh u never buy lipstick..

MisSmall said...

I'm so jealous! Esp at the Shu Uemura Shimer Eye Liner. I gotta go a CP next time you go. If you don't mind, that is. :D

Jessie said...

Cass: Eh heh, not really a fan of lip products

MisSmalls: No problem if I'm going to the sales! Just have to let me know a few days earlier and I can try to pick up some stuff for you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails