Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Beauty's Future: Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes Palette



I was devastated when I've couldn't get my grubby hands on the LE Stonewashed Nudes Palette. Thank the lucky stars that Ms Brown heard my prayers.

I am so definitely getting this. I will die getting this. I WILL die if I don't get this.

But,I don't know, judging from the image, it looks like there aren't as much variety in terms of shade as the previous palette (I loved the look of the gray one last time). But I love that there are metallic and shimmer washes included. Guess I'll just have to test it out at the counter first.

Shimmering Nudes Palette (RM190)
  • Nude Beach Metallic
  • Nude Mist Shimmer Wash
  • Naked
  • Nude Glow Metallic
  • Mica Shimmer Wash
  • Nude Spice Metallic
  • Espresso


According to the booklet, this palette will come out mid-September in Malaysia. Prepare a date then with your nearest Bobbi Brown counter. For more information please check out the shades of the Shimmering Nudes Palette.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails