Friday, August 8, 2008

Beauty Loves: Bobbi Brown Fall 2008: Mauve Collection



My wallet just keened in despair. And I know I'm a little late by only reporting it now, though I'm curious as to why there is no hype for this collection in Malaysia, though the colours are so much more beautiful than most of the previous BB collections.

Mauve Face Palette (RM 190)
  • Navajo Eye Shadow
  • Vintage Eye Shadow
  • Chocolate Mauve Eye Shadow
  • Mauve Blush
  • Mauve Lip Sheer
  • Vintage Mauve Lip Color
  • Dusty Mauve Creamy Lip Color
Lip Glosses (RM 68)
  • Black Pearl Shimmer
  • Iced Mauve Shimmer
  • Mauve
Lip Colour (RM 68?)
  • Heather Mauve
  • Pale Mauve
Gel Liner (RM 65)
  • Black Mauve Shimmer
Mini Brush Set (not sure, forgot to ask. Should be round RM 180 or so)
  • Blush Brush
  • Shadow Brush
  • Liner Brush

And I told you my wallet wailed out loud right? This is why.


Click on image to enlarge



Colours are truer to life. Though you can't see the shimmers in the eyeshadow like in the second image


Black Pearl Shimmer. A complex blend of purple, grey and taupe


I choose these 2 because it seems like both the Black Mauve Shimmer Gel Liner and Iced Mauve Shimmer Lip Gloss will be part of the permanent line while these are limited edition. I can get them later (or not at all). Don't quote me as I'm not too sure, SA was adamant that they are all LE.

Psst. One SA told me that this will be the last Bobbi Brown palette which includes eyeshadow, blush and lip colours...

Oh did I mentioned she also said Mauve Face Palette is sold out in KL? Again, don't quote me!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Ooh... the gel eyeliner looks nice! I love the colors for Bobbi's gel eyeliner but WHY OH WHY must it smudge on ME?!!! :( Saddens me.

Tine said...

That's such a lovely palette! Can bring when traveling :)

Askmewhats said...

aww those are lovely hauls! I can hear your Wallet wailing! across the shores! :)

MisSmall said...

The palette is definitely a good buy! Colours that you can use on everyday makeup and now you only need to bring around the one palette to do all the touch ups. :)

Jessie said...

Connie: How can???? I love BB gel liner!

Tine: My first palette was from BB and I still love them now. When I travel I just bring 1 palette with me cause it's 3 in 1 and so convenient

Nikki: Loud eh? :) But it is really worth it!

MisSmall: Everyone should get 1 of the palette. The colours are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails