Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Contact: What's In My Makeup Bag

Would you believe that the first time it occurred to me to luge stuff around in a makeup bag was only the beginning of this year? Seems like the me before did not seem to really care what I have with me (or without).

Also, I am one of those ladies who NEVER EVER seem to remember to bring a tissue pack out.

I just steal more from KFC.

Sorry for the blur image. Camera phone under fluorescent lighting


Makeup bag from Stila
Opti-Free multi-purpose solution (for the contact lens)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Tint SPF 15 in Brown Sugar Shimmer
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushed
Panty Liner
Nail Clipper (sooooo important to me, wanted to bring one up to the airplace once)
Extra mirror (2 sided, good for spying what's behind you!)
My Lip Stuff Tube Balm in Cinnamon Roll
Nivea Lip Care Essential
Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
Rosken Dry Skin Cream
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
Cotton buds
F By Ferragamo sample spray (not shown)

Not really much huh? But they already weigh a substantial amount. What's in yours?

Spill-alls by other ladies:
Beautyholics Anonymous
Pretty Beautiful

5 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

is that a panty liner on the top right corner? :D

Tine said...

You're not the only one; I only started lugging stuff around in a proper makeup bag in April! Previously I was only carrying around a tissue holder which has a small compartment which I used to keep my mirror, tiny comb, facial blotters and a lipstick. My current one is like 5 times the size of that wee one :p

Eh smart, steal from KFC. I gasak mine from Nandos. HAHAHA!

And thanks for doing the tag! :D

Connie said...

Oooh! I'm using the same makeup case as you are. Lol.

MisSmall said...

I lug around a huge bag with things scattered all around in it. Note to self: Must start using a makeup bag.

Jessie said...

prettybeautiful: Yup! It is :)

Tine: Great minds think alike haha

connie: hey hey! A small world indeed :)

MisSmall: Hello~ I used to scatter everything in a big bag too, until I found out how useful it was to have everything in 1 place. Its funny it never occurred to me to use a makeup bag earlier when I was already using toiletry bags for traveling -_-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails