Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beauty Loves: Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off


What sounds like rice, looks like rice paste, smells like sweet rice paste and feels like rice paste? Rice paste of course! Or rather, a rice mask.

Rice not only gives plenty of moistures but also brightens your skin. This gentle rice mask, feeling as real rice lifts off any excess dirt and oil leaving skin smooth and clear.


I couldn't be bothered to correct the English, unlike here where I gave Elianto a bit of boost and pointed them in the correct direction of better grammar. Seeing as this is a real Korean brand (Elianto's products might have Korean wordings on it but believe me, their company is based in Malaysia, or maybe anywhere but Korea), I guess we shouldn't be such pain-in-the-arses and grumble about wordings.

The reason why I picked this up was because girls were swearing on their... Fifi's grave that this scrub mask is like the cream of the crop for brightening/whitening the face. Now I have a little confession to make, though it hugely embarrasses me. I bought this product not for the benefit of my face, but rather for my armpits.

Yes, you've read it right. It was for my PITS, which can not be compared to Snow White's precious face. Naive little me actually believed this mask could scrub off the darkness. Of course it doesn't work, since it doesn't even work for my face.

(Sperm specimen I collected from a Latino lover. I wish.)


Texture-wise it is a cream filled with exfoliants to remove dead skin and supposedly scrub your dark skin away *grin* It didn't really capture my fancy because as a mask, it wasn't thick enough and as a scrub, the grains were to little. Fragrance-wise there is a distinctive smell to it and I liken it to a rice scent with touches of sweetness. Some girls had voiced their dislike though.

Granted my skin does feel kinda smooth after using it, but I'm not really going too shout at the top of my voice over some roof top declaring my love for it. My armpit is complaining too.

Price: RM 44
Net Weight: 100 gram
Suitable for: All skin types
Dependency: None
Available at: Skin food stores and counters or online
Would I buy this again: NO


Tip #1
Do pamper yourself by doing a simple facial yourself at home like scrubbing, massaging and putting on mask.

Tip #2
Insist on getting samples from SAs while getting their Skin Food products, they are sometimes selfish *hehe*

3 comments:

Cassandra L said...

ur latino lover v. power....

daphne said...

try using ginvera marvel gel or wakilala armpit scrub (from SASA)?

Jessie said...

cass: LOL

daphne: am currently using wakilala. will review it one of these days soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails