Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Beauty Loves: Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel


Now now, I know quite a lot of people have posted up their review on this, and all they gushed is about what a miracle this slim baby has been for them. But today, I will take you behind the praises and spill the good and the bad about this little lady.

SKIN ACTION SEBUM GEL is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types to clear both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also slows down oil secretion, leaving skin clear and producing smooth visible results in 10 PAIN-FREE DAYS...


...and yadda-yadda and so on and so forth with the ingredients. Nothing to worry your little head about but you do have to know that the most important ingredients in it is water and tea tree oil. Water because anything with water is good and tea tree oil because it is suppose to be good for oily skin and acnes. Texture wise it is a clear gel with no discernible fragrance and it takes a small amount of time to be absorbed by your face.

On with the dissection.

What I find good about it:

1. Before I started using this gel, my nose grew whiteheads every other night. It was a very very serious problem, in which you could actually grab hold of it(the whitehead) and then pull it out of my nose. 1000 times. Extraction was useless because as I said, they miraculously popped up again 2 nights after my facial.

This gel solved this particular problem. I'm not joking when I say my whiteheads has been literally melted away, leaving a relatively smooth nose.

2. Since it has tea tree oil in it, I find it particularly useful for my occasional acnes. Just dab a small amount on it and the pimple will dry up 2x faster than if you leave it alone.

3. Results really happened within 10 days.



What I think it is useless against:

1. Blackheads! They're still there! It refuses to melt my blackheads! I think my blackheads are actually black diamonds that's why it doesn't go away. We all know diamonds are the hardest things on earth.

2. My nose is still producing way too much oil (I think you might have deduced by now that I only use it on my nose). This gel was suppose to slow down oil secretions and keep my nose matte but na-dah, doesn't work.

3. I still need to go for extraction of the blackheads and this is why it is still not PAIN-FREE. Dear Lord, only woman would willingly lie down meekly and let another person attack their nose and face with the extraction tool.

There you have it, the good and the bad. Whether you want to believe in this product, it is entirely up to you. Me? Guess I'll settle for whiteheads-free-ness.

Price: RM 139
Net Weight: 30 ml
Suitable for: All skin types
Dependency: None
Available at: Cellnique Beauty Saloons
Would I buy this again: YES


Tip #1
If you don't have a way to get this product from beauty saloons, you can still buy Cellnique Pro Action Sebum Gel at Sasa and selected pharmacies. Only difference is that Pro Action is milder compared to Skin Action.

4 comments:

Cassandra L said...

I have a bottle and only used it once. So lazy.. haha

Anyways I did go for a Cellnique facial for RM 49. It was awesome. I love the experience. Go try it out!

prettybeautiful said...

i have heard numerous praises about this, i am using other blackhead serums though. they were useful too

Jessie said...

cass: rm49? quite a steal then

pretty beautiful: what are u using for blackheads? me want too :)

prettybeautiful said...

i used to try few that worked for a while, but as i always have flu and use plenty of tissues, and the blackheads just won't stop growing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails